Accredited Paramics User (APU) certifications are an impartial authentication of your technical expertise and knowledge. An APU certification benefits you and your employer in a number of ways:
For the individual
- gain skills from the accreditation process and resolve knowledge gaps
- obtain an industry recognised qualification which can be included in company documentation or on a CV
- accelerate your professional development
- become more marketable
For the organisation
- accredited staff provide a competitive advantage, for example during the bid process
- accreditation ensures your software investment is being maximised
- employees are focussed on required skills
- increased job satisfaction with reduced staff turnover
- demonstrate your staff’s achievements
- accreditation can be used a valuable recruitment measure
The APU process is simple with knowledge resources provided and an online assessment allowing you to work at your own pace. Once accredited an APU certificate and logo are provided which can be included in any relevant documentation or website.
If you would like more information on becoming an APU then please get in touch.